Starghost

Echo

Hi,

I have just met the Starghost, hover, cloud, defender,.....

Having lost my last defensive battle against them, with the complete destruction of my squad, the province goes back to mutants and taking it back was a piece of cake.

But I was thinking that it should be lost for ever and turn yellow on the map. Not mention of Pillar of death.

After that, I simply abort the defensive missions against Starghost and take back the area against mutants or reticulians.

Is this "normal" ???

So far I have met the Wargots, an alien with a warp pistol and a shield, giving me the warp weapon research

I'm building a spaceship to attack the wargot vessel.

I also use the WBM 3.14 and the last official patch ( 1.2 ? )

Don't worry, this is perfectly normal.

When you first meet the Starghosts, they are content to just kick you out of a territory and let it revert to the control of the mutants. It is quite acceptable to ignore or abort a mission against the Starghosts and then take the territory back from the mutants, although it is a good idea to get some practice of fighting the Starghosts for later on.

Eventually the Starghosts will change their strategy to one of permanant territorial conquest by planting Pillars of Death. You will be notified of the change of strategy when it occurs - a random territory will go over to Starghost control and you will get one of those scenes with your advisors, in which they tell you that the Starghosts have changed their strategy.

You might want to update your weapons balance mod to version 3.17....Then again it is your choice

Done.

I have begun a new game from start with it.

I use a french version of the game and it works very well, except that every thing is in english now, not a problem.

Nice to see new model in the game, thank you for your work. It gives a new game feeling.

If I may,

in a future Weapon rebalance mod, I would love to have the P90 submachine gun.

The look of this weapon is impressive.

She is good enought to have been adopted by SG1 and other Stargate squads.

And .....................it'is Belgian as I am.