Project Xenocide has a new site design

Zombie

As reported by red knight here, Project Xenocide has a new site design:

Dear Members,

Since the beginning of the current year the senior team has been working on a rebranding of the Xenocide Project, mostly because we believe that as the Project matures a more professional look is needed. Part of that image is our public web site as well as our logo. This operation has been performed undercover to give a surprise to the whole community; it took time and resources to get the new site up and running but after all we think the new identity is a clear reflection of what we think is an initial step into a more professional looking team.

The site has been rebuilt from scratch to minimize the work needed for keeping it up to date. Currently it doesnt feature any dynamic functionality due to our believe that an early release would benefit the project the most; nevertheless now we are open to contribution from anyone with experience in Java and MySQL to implement the required functionality allowing us a simplified updating of the site with the community information.

I would like to say thanks too to Vaaish and Mad for the design and coding of the new site and logo and all the effort they have put into it.

Greetings

Red Knight

Xenocide Project Leader

You can see the new site here. And this is the new logo:

https://www.projectxenocide.com/images/xenologo.gif

I'm really impressed with all the hard work being put forth on this project as a whole. Kudos to everyone involved!

- Zombie

Do you mean it looks liek a fish? I suppose from the wrong angle it could do. Although if the alien's skin is graan it could be a close-up of the eye of an Aquatoid from Terror from the Deep, which would be fishy for it's own reasons, being a sea-dwelling alien...

...but I digress ;)