This is weird.

uriaheep

Okay, it's a nice day, it's been nice for a few weeks now so the window has been open. My pc has been down due to reformat and upgrade but now it's running again, huzzaa! But wait a minute, the monitor seems as though it's on the blink - literally.

Well, it's old and it is one of those big old fashioned things ...... Whaaa, there's a wasp in the room.

Where's it gone? mmm, somewhere behind the pc. Oh it's there and it's gone back out through the window.

Oh it's back and gone behind the pc again. Lets have .... a ..... look.........

The damn thing just went down one of the screw holes. I've got a wasp nesting in my monitor!!!!!

That's it the window stays closed now.

Anyone found badgers in their tower case or swallows nesting in their X-Box? or is it just me? ;)

And don't ask me why this post is in Enemy Unknown, it should have been off topic. I wonder if there are Aardvarks nesting in my keyboard?

Good luck getting rid of the wasps. It might be a real hassle to get them to leave without spraying the inside of your monitor with nasty chemicals. :)

So yeah, moved to off-topic where this belongs. ;)

- Zombie

This being australia, most windows have fly screen netting over them. Doesn't matter whether the actual glass bit is open or not.

While I don't know of any creatures living inside my computers (and you'd be doing well to nest inside an X-Box, it's pretty cramped in there), I have seen the occasional bug crawling around inside GameBoys.