Machinima, you know dancing computer games...

This is following on from another thread in off-topic from sime time ago about a World of Warcraft music video to Numa Numa. This is called Machinima and there's a lot of it about, there were links to two battlefield 2 videos on here a while ago, that's also machinima and is incredibly funny most of the time!

Anyway this is a link to the original numa numa and here's one to another version which I personally think is slightly better done...

I've just also found this, a little way down the page is 'can't touch this' pitting WoW against guild wars in a classic dance off. One of the best pieces I've seen :thinking:

If you're familiar with this kind of thing then link to your favourites or if you aren't familiar with it then click some of these links and I'm sure you soon will be! Have a google for machinima and your favourite game, there's loads out there!

I saw an awesome version of the Matrix lobby scene done with some fps but it wouldn't download so I haven't been able to watch it yet :thinking:

That vid is impressive but it was a bit too serious for my liking :eh: I found an awesome series on triplekiss, the link I gave earlier. They're just called Machina episodes 1-5 and I'm not sure what the game is but they're well worth looking up if you can find them! They're further on than the link I gave and annoyingly the first you'll find is no. 5 :eh:

• 2 weeks later...

The song for "Stole my car" is Aussie...not sure which city to be exact, but there is a Flinders Street in Melbourne...Kilam downloaded the sold a while ago, quite funny.

Edit: It looks like the "TFTD ad" is just the intro for the CD version of the game.

Edited by Ki-tat Chung

Here's another link to that GTA sketch by Dave Chapelle. Thought it was a good idea to try and keep all these things in the same place!

That said here's the Battlefield 2 links again for Mine and Mine 2

The TFTD video is just the intro to the game but I only get the still images on mine so I've never seen the movie before. Now anyone else in the same boat can watch it here ;)

• 1 month later...