Could the Raliens = Cult of Sirius?

The Veteran

This is a post on a message board I found somewhere browsing for certain things... It was originally poted in 2003 and personally I don't recall the incident he's referring too but maybe those of you in the states will. It's quite in depth and I think this guy may be onto something! Check it out...

Link is here but there's nowt there I haven't already copied over!!!

Posted by Brad Wadkins on January 07, 2003 at 09:40:03:

If you have watched the news lately about all of that cloning hoax stuff. The organization behind Clone Aid is call the Ralien Movement. They beleive that we were created by a alien race that will someday come to save us. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If anyone is interested in a raid, they have a cult compound in Canada. Yes, Canada, the same place that Byron wanted to ban from the message board, as a joke. Their origins are in France and many of their followers are french. Isn't the CEO of Infogrames French. I am not intentionally trying to target the french overall, but there are some strange coincidences here. Infogrames also canceled all the good X-Com Games and released Enforcer instead, a game that could have killed the series. Seatle is also very close to Canada. Microsoft is located in Redmond, a small town outside of Seatle. XP is almost totally incompatable with Apochalypse. Is there some kind of conspiracy here? I may sound paranoid. I am really only joking in a way, but there may be something going on.

Brad

So the French are in league with hostile aliens and they deliberatly wrecked the X-Com franchise so Earth would be defenceless when their alien paymasters launch their invasion? :thinking:

I'm not going to go on about little details like the fact that the French-Canadians mostly live in Quebec and that the majority of Canadians are descended from immigrants from Britain and Ireland.

Curiously I only found one reference to the Raliens on Wikipedia link

This is worse than those paranoid Americans who responded to France's decision to stay out of the Iraq War by renaming French Fries to Freedom Fries and tipping all that French wine down the drain.

I suppose I'd better come clean to you lot: most of the pro-alien cults were secretly founded by me.

I get together a handful of gullible fools, feed them some total rubbish about aliens and then send them out to spread the word. I take all the money off them and anybody who is daft enough to join them, thus making them feel that they are a proper cult.

My motives are twofold: first, the pro-alien groups are totally discredited in the eyes of the mass population, and second, I make a big pile of money. I was particularly proud of the Church of Scientology ;)