This and that, not forgetting the other

Mouse Nightshirt

I have added a new story into the FanFic, by Fox. He's taken the novel approach, and it's there for download if you want. As I don't have the time anymore (alas), chuck him some opinions for me :)

And, well, it's been a while since you've heard from me. And it all spawns from the one reason...

THE GCSE

Well, now that time is upon me, and as a result, you will not hear from me again for another few months (Revision is a necessary pain, no?), so I shall see you lot later.

(Happy? Time is of the essence people! It was an afterthought afternote :) )

I have never posted anything to the site ever, but thought I needed to this time since I totally enjoy reading the fan fiction. The current novel release from Fox was, in my opinion, really good. He has a way of writing that really pulls you into the action and the characters. The Interceptor/Helicopter deployment off the wingtip was totally awesome. I am a prior service US Marine and the squad based tactics of the first 2 XCOM games was a real hit for me. I played the original release for Playstation back in the mid 90's. I know have the XCOM Collector's Edition and play them quite often. I am rambling, but I personaly encourage Fox to keep his novel coming and press on. Also, has there been any word of Andrea's chp. 5 release yet.

SGT Surge USMC