The Project Colonisation Team

The Veteran

If you're interested in being something more than a casual observer of Project Colonisation and believe you have a skill that could help bring XCom6 to life then come in here and meet the staff! This is a topic for all of the currently active members of staff to post a little about themselves and for any prospective members to join the team so whichever you are tell us a little about yourself! Your name, your skills, and if you alreadyhelp the project then how are you currently contributing?

Hi! This is Alan (AlanatXcomHQ on the forums around here.) I'm currently helping out the project by supplying in some much needed concept work.

I live in the South-east of London in England and I'm currently 19 years of age. I'm in my 3rd year of Sixth Form at the moment and later in September of 2006 will be going to the University of Greenwich to study a games design course.

I decided to help out in the art section as I happen to have achieved a B grade for my Art A Level. :P

I've recently being working with Flash in my illustrations on the net. If anyone is interested in some of my work. (All of it is not X-com related anyway. :P ) head over to https://rosohryu.deviantart.com/ Its my Deviantart page.

Hope to talk to some of the other members soon. :P

• 7 months later...