General discussion

The Veteran

If you're a member of the team, another member of StrategyCore or just an interested third party, feel free to come and have your say in here. This is where you can say hi to the guys who are working to make XCom6 a reality, where you can show your support, or where you can give your advice on what you want to see in a new XCom game.

Whatever it is you want to say, come in and get it off your chest! We're all ears!!!

Okies well I want to know who the current team is and who of that team is actively working ^_^

I would like to know that too :P

Ok, here it is... expect lots of changes in next few days...

Current team:

Bulma - Project Leader

- working on battlescape coding

Paul - geoscape leader

- working on geoscape coding, probably

Munty/Veteran - battlescape leader

- writing long posts on forums :P

Yes I am very much still here obviously... Hence the multiple topics that have been springing up in here lately! I'm still working on a lot of information for the UFOpedia, alien lifeforms, human and alien weapons, craft, facilities, missions etc. I'm still working on the gameplay side of things as well. There are going to be some new mission types in this game that noone will have ever seen before! I've finished the texture for the Geoscape, everyone's seen that. I wouldn't mind letting a 2D artist play with it though, print off a copy, do a far more detailed hand copy then rescan it to give us a more realistic looking Geoscape, especially in zoom mode... I've just shown the basic lay of the land I guess!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi

I just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in your project, which I look up on at least once a week. Im unfortunatly useless at art (never a skill of mine) and I doubt i could be much use elsewhere either (sorry) but if it helps i just wanted to say im behind you as much as i possibly can be (trust me to stand behind you and let some other guy do the work :D ) . I wish you all the best and I look forward eagerly to your cmpleted project even if I have to wait years for it im sure it will be worth the wait.