X-COM: X-Genesis

AlanatXcomHQ

I've only done the prologue and the first chapter of my fic so far, but I'm working on the 2nd chapter right now. Its called X-com: X-Genesis and takes place 2000 years after X-com: Apocalypse.

I've placed it over at fanfiction.net if anyone wants to read it over there. But here it is anyway.

X-COM

X-Genesis

Prelude:

Year 4067:

Humanity has lived amongst the stars for nearly 2000 years. The Earth, Humanity's birthplace, was abandoned. With the incident of the Alien Dimension invading the last hope of life on Earth, Mega-Primus, no-one felt safe anymore. Humanity left Earth. Colonised other worlds and lived in space.

And Humanity was always safe, because of one Organisation was dedicated to keep them safe.

X-COM The eXtra-terrestrial-COMbat unit. Created to help fight the Aliens that were hell-bent on destroying humanity and taking Earth.

But X-COM had fought them so hard that the 2nd Alien War had devastated Earth. Turned it into a worldwide wasteland with very little left to rebuild.

However, after nearly 2000 years of decay since humanity left Earth, GSC scientists monitoring the Earth noticed renewed life on the surface and quickly dispatched a team of scientists and soldiers to find the source of this renewed life. But they were never heard of once they touched down.

Chapter 1:

13 Years later:

Space News from Gamma Hydra 5