- BUG - EASY EXPLOIT -- lot of free money $$$$$ ---

Hi All,

this is a game bug , one of the biggest, therefore please read and let me know.

----------------------------

When your team is about level 6 you can hit a random encounter in Germany where there is a bank,when you kill them all you have easy access to caveau , there are 3 on lowest level.

One is empty , one is unopenable and the third one is full of money , jewels , diamonds etc. etc... the problem is that if you carry away all the money,jewels etc...you can bring home more or less 75000 ( 75k ) and you can easily buy the top scout ( toki japanese man and his Katana sword ) and another top one,in this way the game can be finished with Toki alone because he is so invisble and strong with his Katana that every mission can be washed away in a minute.

Not to mention the top grenadier man and his Bazooka , both are level 14 and mixing them with team levelled at 6 you understand the game is finished.

I will be forced to load a previous save game and avoid to sell bank money,in this way I'll rebalance the whole game.........

Is it possible that after 2 years no one noticed that ?

I imagine is too late to release a patch......at least if you let those money there you can avoid to finish the game after few missions......

Boomer

Is it possible that after 2 years no one noticed that ?

I think that mony-mony mission is well known here.

Yep, it's a balance-breaker and all but a good one for gamers who would like to gather a full posse for squad-based tactics fast as possible (and without cheating... In the orginal game (S2), gamer can requit (and lose) a bunch of mercs for free). Btw, gamer may need couple ten grands or something in the end of the game... *spoiler-oops*

As you said above - it can also NOT be 'played'... or Toki the samurai can be left there where he is... I think he is an alien from da outter space.

About Sentinels organization: If you someday play Hammer & Sickle - you will be informed about what kind of organization Sentinels really is in Silent Storm universe. I may now say that brutally killing all civilians in the bank and stealing all fit to that. :lovetammy: Story goes on.

Oh, welcome to boards! (sry about my bäd English)

No bug there Boomerang.

It is just a nice random encounter for some much needed cash in the start of the game. Since your employer is a cheapskate. :lovetammy:

Money is the tool to secure your survival when you are living on the edge of society. Even if how you 'earn' them is not always 'legal'.

As for game balance....That is a subject that there has been discussed many time to the ages. But if you find the game to easy then you can always set the difficulty higher and prepare to be somewhat challenged (As in an enemy surviving 5-6 headshots from a sniper rifle. Or surviving a long burst of MG fire.)

By the way welcome to the boards.