5 replies to this topic

#1 TheSaint

TheSaint

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:28 PM

Hi... I just finish the wargots mothership mission... I destroyed the ship, get back to the earth and some

scientist told me something about big ships somewhere in the space... but what now ??? How can I finish the

game? There is no more to find out... thx

#2 Slaughter

Slaughter

Colonel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:52 AM

More events will occur in a short while :lovetammy:. Just keep playing.

#3 Mazdek

Mazdek

intrepid native

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:06 PM

This is where I am too, I brought down the wargot mothership last night.  I saved the game and then took out the last Cultist base but they respawned again (the one base they have now used to be mine.)  I've reloaded back to that last save, and now all I get are Starghost and Cultist incursions that are easily put down.  I have no research to do and no land to conquer, how long do I have to wait for something to happen?  

btw, one of the missions on the Wargot ship had Starghosts fighting the Wargots, is that explained later on?

#4 Accounting Troll

Accounting Troll

Bridge troll

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:23 PM

Somewhere in the next few game days your advisors will approach you and tell you that the situation has changed.

Regarding the fighting between the Starghosts and the Wargots on the Wargot mothership, there will be an explanation shortly before the end of the game.

#5 Mazdek

Mazdek

intrepid native

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

Thanks!

Hahahha, I'm an intrepid native!  Watching that transmission, I think the Reticulans were having a rave on their ship.  No wonder they crashed!

#6 Persetan

Persetan

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:55 AM

Well I'm an intrepid native, too. Still can't finish the game, though. I saved the reticulan but it didn't advance the game in any way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users