Project Resource List

Zombie

With the various X-COM games in development these days, you would think that someone would compile a list of all of them. Not to worry, we here at StrategyCore have done just that. Visit the newly-created Project Resource List to find out exactly what you have been missing! There are plenty of remarkable projects out there, and one of them is bound to pique your interest.

Here is a collection of screenshots from some of the most popular projects.

Invasion2021, UFO2000 and UFO: Alien Invasion

I2021.jpg UFO2000.jpg UFO_Alien_Invasion.jpg

UFO: Extraterrestrials, Project Xenocide and X-Force: Fight for Destiny

UFO_ET_base_building2.jpg Xenocide.jpg [attachment

=924:X_Force.JPG]

As an added attraction, most of these games also have a trial release available for download!

To visit any of the official websites, simply click on the colored links (green for active and red for inactive). Downloading the different games couldn't be easier with a link to a files page (please read the installation instructions as some require DirectX or the .NET framework to run). Nowhere (and I mean nowhere) will you find such a comprehensive list. So why don't you check out some of these extraordinary projects and report back here!

- Zombie

X_Force.JPG

I sure hope so Slaughter. :lovetammy:

Okay everyone. I noticed many people looking at the resource list which is excellent. Surprisingly, nobody had the incentive to post here yet. Well, what are you waiting for? Which game(s) sparked your interest? :D

- Zombie

Of all the open source projects I find more interesting UFO2000 and Project Xenocide, as they seem to be the only ones aiming at a real X-Com remake or close-to game; the others look nice but I have no interest in them whatsoever, what they have so far strays too much from X-Com for my taste.

Of the commercial ones, UFO Extraterrestrials looks like it'll have a real shot at being close to a remake, hope it's good :eh: