I can't make any progress in the gameplay *spoiler*

Dagobert

So I first thought the Wargot Mothership is the ultimate mission - OK, this was an error.

I destroyed the Mothership, the "alien" ship crashed down somewhere in europe and I rescued the reticulans.

I researched the Wargot 2nd Ship and the reticulan technology (2 Laputa-Research Tasks) and now it seems that nothing more will happen.

I played a lot of Cultist / Starghost Missions - including the Pillar of Death in the meantime but I have no more research topics and I don't see where the game will lead.

So far I'm a little disappointed.

Has anyonne encountered a similar problem.

• 2 weeks later...
So I first thought the Wargot Mothership is the ultimate mission - OK, this was an error.

I destroyed the Mothership, the "alien" ship crashed down somewhere in europe and I rescued the reticulans.

I researched the Wargot 2nd Ship and the reticulan technology (2 Laputa-Research Tasks) and now it seems that nothing more will happen.

I played a lot of Cultist / Starghost Missions - including the Pillar of Death in the meantime but I have no more research topics and I don't see where the game will lead.

So far I'm a little disappointed.

Has anyonne encountered a similar problem.

I am experiencing the same here i think i am stuck i play alot of missions on starghost and the Pillar of Death but nothing is happening nothing to do on research or to proceed.

Has anyone any idea ....???

Ok finally made it

there is a bug that supposed to appear new race but that never occur.

therefore i suggest to hack the save files with a solution that i found on

https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/lofiv....php?t4532.html

https://forum.ufo-aftermath.com//index.php?...0research&st=15

there you will find the solution

of course you are going to need the vfstool!!

:lovetammy: