NOOOOOOooooo!

Kernel

Hehe, don't go all Postal on us now... :D. Can't you just go down to the post office and pick it up then?

No... they close a 1pm on Mon-Fri and 12 noon on Staurdays. :lovetammy:

Still tempted to go and buy another copy down the shop... like I did for a few of my other games I have...

*Caps are included*

And in related postal news....I to was subjected to the plain stupidity of postal workers today when I was in the postal office 1 minutes to closing time.

The package in question was a nice new cpu cooler for my gaming rig which I got that 'We tried to deliver this package today' drill. No biggie I'm used to that by now with all the stuff that I order by the WWW.

I merrily makes it through the doors to postal office as the a postal worker is dragging the tons of stuff outside the postal office inside (A postal office in Denmark is just not a post office is a 'tons of stuff you do NOT need to buy when you are here' place).

I go on to the counter and hands another postal worker who in goes in the back looking for my goddies. After consulting another postal worker they come to the conclusion that my package has been 'rerouted' to a nearby post office instead due to incomptence of the postal worker who tried to deliver my package at my flat some days ago. So I got them to get my package over to the post office I was at today 1 minute to closing time. They better not screw it up again or....(The actions I will undertake is forbidden by the danish terror act for me to write about).

And another thing....Why do the postal workers ALWAYS deliver the mail when you are at work? Can they not wait until the evening when I back from work.

As a former postal worker myself I am entitled to go POSTAL when I please.:lovetammy:

I had a package arrive once when I wasn't home, the postie actually called me up about it.

I told him to just leave it around the back. He didn't sound too sure about it, but he didn't argue. Wasn't until later that I realised someone was supposed to sign for the thing when it arrived... He must have done it himself...?

My father ordered a comp from dell some years ago. It was payed in advance and was to be delievered to our home.

The postman showed up a couple of days later, but no one was home at that moment. Usually they leave a message but this guy had something else in mind..

When my father got back home he found our new computer standing just outside the apartment. The letter, placed clearly visible on top of the box, stated "I thought I'd just leave it here until you got home".