How often do you play UFO and/or TFTD?

Inzo

It depends for me too.... Having perfected all of the XCom games (eventually!) I now only play occasionally for fun... I've said an hour or so a week as yesterday I must've been on for about an hour doing the Cydonia mission from my perfect saved game. Little did I know that I'd taken the wrong avenger... Six fully loaded troop carriers and I took the rookies to Mars! Noone even told me!!! Lost both hovertank/plasmas on the surface and then I lost one man inside from a controlled soldier...

I said "not that often" because I haven't really played in over a month. But if writing Fanfic counts, than put me on for "All the time"!

I used to just go on to check the UFOpaedia for things, but now I just get the info from www.xcomufo.com :(

Every once in awhile when I come back to the game, I play several times a week between 1-2 hours a session. I'm currently playing again, but that usually only lasts a few weeks to a couple of months before I move on again. X-COM UFO Defense and Masters of Orion are a couple of old games I like replaying from time to time.

XCOMUTIL definitely helps on the fun factor though.