Help on the A4 missile depot in Warsaw.

Tiger

Hi guys,

I've only just got Silent Storm Sentinels ( which I must say is the dogs danglers ) and I'm stuck on my first major mission...doh !

It's the mission in Warsaw at the A4 missile depot. ( I got greedy and went for the most cash...hehe )

I've eliminated all of the enemy ( got that box ticked ) but can't get into the hangar.

I have found the small bunker at the top right of the map, but Im not able to go down the ladder I can see. ( I'm guessing this is the right way in ! )

I've tried all the other ways to storm the hangar...nading the walls, roof, main door etc...but to no luck.

Can anyone help a noob...thx :D

Tiger

The bunker in the top right is the way in...You need all members of your team to be standing around the 'hatch' inside of it to be able to enter the Hangar....

Thanks for the advice Crazy Gringo.

I have all 3 of my team inside the first hatch and all standing

next to the inner hatch...but I still can't enter.

My "LEAVE" bar is still red (I guess this is because there are more enemies in the hangar !?)

My "Eliminate troops in the area" objective has been ticked.

What am I doing wrong???

Hi Tiger

I had a few problems with this mission as well. The hatch is the way to go, but you might need to move your team around a bit before you can go through the hatch. For some reason this mission is a bit fussy about where your team is placed around this hatch before it'll let you through.

You haven't done anything wrong or missed anything, just dance the funky chicken with your team around the hatch and it'll work eventually :D