Do you got the game yet and have played it?

Crazy Gringo

(Spoilers might be present)

After playing Hammer and Sickle along with some other games through the weekend I would like to know other peoples thoughts and/or opinions on this game.

My first thought on the game was....This game is damn hard even on easy. Even when I started trying using urban combat tactics the enemy kicked my rear time and time again....Maybe it was due to the +5 level difference I used in the difficulty setting.

I remember in Gaffburg when I was setting up for the oncoming enemies after wasting their bodies when I arrived. After a few rounds of silence my engineer was suddenly shot in the head through the window without ever seeing the enemy.

After getting two more engineers in the group I decided to restart the game....This time with a scout. I do like the engineer class a lot in S2 and S3 but three is in my book a crowd and truely offsets the team balance.

This game is just not about tactical squadbased combat like S2 and S3. This is a game about shadow warfare which do enjoy even more then tactical squadbased combat.

These are my thoughts so far.

*Dorns his cloak pulls out his gleaming dagger and heads of into the shadows*