Newb question about Tracks

wargallow

Hello all

Started playing the game did not know about Tracks (failed to RTFM).

Got that sorted out and connected some of my bases and made one sea lane already.

Problem is now that I can't make a track to Moscow and can't make a sea lane to one base in South America.

I clcik on the track butten and the light yellow line appears but the the butten to control the base grey's out and a blinking icon appears under the cursor.

I have clear controled provencies around the base in question and have plenty of resources but I still can;t make the track. I now ahve 5 empty bases that I can;t link Moscow, South America, Bagdad and another near that.

Any help would be great.

I clcik on the track butten and the light yellow line appears but the the butten to control the base grey's out and a blinking icon appears under the cursor.

What an icon?

I have a minus sign under the cursor when I click the "Track" button but it still allows me to build tracks. You only need to select the appropriate province, and when you select it it must turn blue. Then you can build tracks there.

Also, you can't connect bases that don't have direct connection. That is, if there are some provinces between them that don't belong to you, you can't connect this bases. Ports can be connected with each other only if there is a thin blue line between them appearing when you select one of the ports.

So, it's all I can tell by now. Beyond that your guess would be as good as mine.

P.S. Try to build land tracks one segment at a time (to the adjacent province). Maybe that will help