How to set a Timing bomb?

fidai

Is there a way i can set a time bomb in game?cuz i only see the bobytrap option when i hold a charge or a tnt

Fidai,

As far as I'm aware you can't set a timing bomb. These are the bombs you recover after the UN mission, yes? It's hardly worth it anyway, I think I used all 3 as booby traps once and the enemy unfortunate enough to open the trapped door walked away with very light damage!!!

It's pity that developers didn't add 'timer-for-turns-items' in the game (to some explosions and grenedes). It just means that one very good turn-based tactic element was completely left unused. Maybe they had a strong reason for that (AI didn't know how to use?) but I dunno...

'Timers_Mod' could be good and useful... Programmers a'hoi! ;):D But maybe that's should be for MP.

...with very light damage!!!

Yep, that's true. Those can't even destroy a single chair or what ever object. ;)

'Timers_Mod' could be good and useful... Programmers a'hoi! ;):D But maybe that's should be for MP.

Yep, that's true. Those can't even destroy a single chair or what ever object. ;)

Yet strangely powerful enough to blow up a fictional UN building in the middle of London ;)

Maybe it's an Bungalow or something ;)

I agree with your game play comments though. If I knew (or had time!) to program I'd give it a go.......

same comments for bickford cord and other which are made to delay explosion. It could work only if programmers set up a max timing per turn as, 5 seconds. But i didn't find any related files about time and AP use into the editor. As someone found something ? this is like the maximum AP a character could gain, and in relation with a length of turn.

If someone know something, please share knowledge.

:D