[AS] windows millenium

Digicode

Hello all !

For use Ufo-aftershock, we can with Windows Millenium ?

And with UFO-aftermath the game bug when I launch it, he said Rundll.exe caused an error in <unknow>, and my screen is indescribable. And afer I can't change the resolution of my screen, he make same bug... ARG ! :cool:

I have the latest Direct X driver, 9.0C and my graphic card are RADEON 9600 PRO Atlantis and I have the latest driver (2005).

ARG ! Since the time I search this game... If you have no idea of my bug that not a really Big Problem (Not It's A very very big... ;p ) .

Bye and thanks ! :cool:

Hmm, the latest graphics drivers don't always mean the best, sadly. You may want to go back to the original ones, and try some versions between them. Also, when installing new drivers it is recommended that you first completely remove the old ones (meaning going to the default VGA card, which can not run 3D games).

Also, have you tried reinstalling the game? It is possible there was an error during the installation (happens a lot). Can you explain what you meant by this:

And with UFO-aftermath the game bug when I launch it, he said Rundll.exe caused an error in , and my screen is indescribable.

Do you mean it has some strange colourful lines, but you can't really see anything normal? In that case it is probably the drivers.

Finally, I suggest that you update all the other drivers, too, especially motherboard. Windows ME is not very popular, if you can, I strongly suggest going to either Win 2000 or XP. As for Vista, it's usually a good idea to wait at least until the first or second service pack, because it will likely be buggy in the begining, so you would have to wait longer, or risk going with it's vulnerabilities. Anyway, it's your choices, these are just some friendly suggestions. :cool:

You may want to go back to the original ones, and try some versions between them. Also, when installing new drivers it is recommended that you first completely remove the old ones

I loose 4 day to del and reinstal driver :cool: , windows, i have test all version of driver, for direct x, for my graphic card... arf ! ! !

Arf !

Yes Windows ME wasn't popular but it's ??furnish?? with the computer when I bought it...(thiouuu ! No remember when... :) ).

I don't desesperat... I wrote to Cenegal next week end with screen.

Thanx for help me!

Bye ;) !

• 1 month later...

"More later"

Hi ! I have resolve a problem ! I have bought Windows XP SP2 !

BUT : I have a problem when I launch the game or the configuration, it say me an error:

Application crashed: acces violation reading from address 0x0000000!

SymInit search path: C:\Program Files\CENEGA\UFO Aftermath

SymGetSymFromAddr:487, addr:0x0000000

StackWalk:6

I have instaled all patch and I have all last Driver...

EDIT : I Have resolv problem ! Thanks !

The solution are don't run any over application. Just this... Ron zzzz !

Yeah good game it is ! I like graphism ! For the next week I bought Atershock ! :mad:

THANKS ALL ! :lovetammy: