Vin Diesel to star in Hitman: Codename 47 movie.

Gungadin

Living in Denmark, I've had the pleasure of seeing David Bateson, the voice actor for Codename 47, act in plays, and he's not only an excellent stage actor whom I am sure could pull off the icy appearance and demeanor of 47, but 47 was also modelled on his looks. See www.davidbateson.dk for comparison.

The Hitman is a good character and has the potential of being one of the better game to movie adaptions with good directing, but why have that ham Vin Diesel play the main character rather than the actual voice actor? Diesel looks nothing like the Hitman, and this movie will most likely turn into more bullettime John Woo wannabe bollocks.

Living in Denmark, I've had the pleasure of seeing David Bateson, the voice actor for Codename 47, act in plays, and he's not only an excellent stage actor whom I am sure could pull off the icy appearance and demeanor of 47, but 47 was also modelled on his looks. See www.davidbateson.dk for comparison.

The Hitman is a good character and has the potential of being one of the better game to movie adaptions with good directing, but why have that ham Vin Diesel play the main character rather than the actual voice actor? Diesel looks nothing like the Hitman, and this movie will most likely turn into more bullettime John Woo wannabe bollocks.

Now that one would make a great 47! I personally like Vin Diesel, but as you, I don't think he's the right one for this.

You've seen Bateson act? He knows his stuff, although I've only seen him do comedy. I also saw him play a rapist/murderer in one movie.

Other possible subject that could pull off the coolness part would be Jason Statham of The Transporter. https://minireviews.com/interviews/statham.jpg

Yeah, first time I saw the Transporter's poster I thought it WAS a movie based on Hitman: Codename 47