How to research Advanced Human Weapon?

mvmouse

I've done everything Basic Human Weapon Lab can do , but I can't research Advanced Human Weapon, the tip tells me that to research Advanced Human Weapon, an item "Advanced Human Weapon" is needed.

I wonder how can I get a "Advanced Human Weapon"?

There is only 5 days left for UFO's arrival,I don't want to fight them using basic weapon only

• 7 years later...

Hem, I have laser weapons, M60, XM8, Sonic Gun, and no way to open it. Now I fight the 1st Cultist battle, and it doesnt look like will open up.

I think it's related to time period, since I dont even have warning of walnut arrival or alien language yet.

EIT: finish 1st Cultist battle. acquire the following loot as 1st time get them this game

Gyrostablizer + recoil compensator

G33

laser sniper rifle

AK47

My gut say it is the accessory that enable it.

Not any of the above are advanced weapons, and the advanced weaponry is misleading. This will not make you the weapons you are thinking about. All the firearms come from basic weaponry. The advanced lab will get you medium armor I think, but still you will make in the basic factory.

What advanced lab gives you is for example drones.

Walnut arrival I think is triggered on the amount of land you have. In my recent game I have triggered the arrival of Wargots long before I was able to manufacture shotguns. Was very lucky on the reticualns encounters and was grabbing more laser ammunition than I could eat.

Alien language is after some archive research I think.

Laser weapons are just laser weapons - you get them from Energy Lab, after researching Laser Principle.

Accessories, are also something different. You'll get advanced weapon from cultist when the Wargots will be announced. So don't worry and play a game.