Crashed Alien Vessel

vindalloo

Have you tried panning around and checking various views? It doesn't sound like it.

The most common ways in.

spoilers below so don't read on if you don't want the answers.

1. There is a hole in the hull the outside right horn leading up an internal ramp.

2. A hole in the hull on the far inside of the left horn leading up steps.

3. A hole in the hull on the far inside of the right horn leading to teleporter.

There will be at least one open entrance, but you will probably have to adjust the camera view to locate it. Try adjusting it so it only displays one level at a time.

Once you are inside the UFO, you will have to seek out the remaining enemies in a maze of corridoors, ladders and small rooms. There are also matter transportation devices inside a UFO - they can be recognised by the flickering green light in mid air.

It is a bit difficult to get the hang of the matter transportation devices inside a downed UFO, so it is a good idea to practice with the tutorial missions.

It seems that most enemies are outside ship (from what I can tell so far and frankly speaking it's not so far :cool: ) The first mission on such map was in Scotland in Psionics land. It was the biggest map I've seen and the ship was big with 3 level labyrinth of intersecting corridors. I've spent around 3 minutes of game time (and around hour of real) only to discover it was empty. So I suggest looking outside first