All Weapons Mod?

Veevee

I was wondering if anyone has made a mod that would allow you to choose any weapon from the HQ and all the ammo you would like to use. I was just wondering because i've beaten the game several times and I would like to going through the game with a different selection of weapons available. I know I could just use the console, but I'd honestly rather not.

I was wondering if anyone has made a mod that would allow you to choose any weapon from the HQ and all the ammo you would like to use.
I don't know... But it should be easy to be done. Here is some unofficial tips for it. :lovetammy:

S^3: In the editor's main menu, under the Tools button is Edit Store Items. In the pop-up window you can set Ratings (how often) and Quantity (how many).

S^2: I think it works quite same way (I haven't use it a while) but there might be slots for different difficulties.

EDIT:

I forgot that S^2 have campaigns for 'both sides'... Hmm... I dunno how to edit S^2 stores.

Totally out of the topic alarm!

Heh... WWII games: If you select Axis you have already lost the game. If you select Allied side...

You immediately win the whole damn game... Bravo&Wohoo! ;) May the victory celebrations begin!!

Great! If you encounter problems with the editor/database, just ask. I try to help with my bäd English and quite poor knowledge...

For a mod, you have a good and potential idea (and it's a realistic piece of work to make ready&out).

Komik is correct. The place you want to look is in the Editor, under Tools > Edit Store Items. (You can also do this via regular database editing, but the Editor is much more convienent.)

Just a quick note, Quantity doesn't indicate how many are there to start, but rather how quickly the inventory increases. So, if you set Quantity to 1, then a new weapon will appear evey mission, if you set the quantity to 0.5, then a new weapon will appear every 2 missions, and so on.

If you want multiple items to appear in the beginning, add mupltiple entries in the table. (ie - if you want 2 MG42s to start, then list MG42 twice in the table.)

So, to do what you want, I'd change all the items rating to 0 (so they appear before you complete any missions), and then sent the quantity fairly low, so you don't end up with dozens upon dozens of weapons by the time the game ends.

No matter what I do with the Edit Store Items tool, nothing in the HQ actually changes. I tried playing as much as 4 missions and there was no change, no matter what I set the Quantity or the rating to.

I tried rating values or 0, 1, 2, and 4 with no effect.

I tried Quantity values of 1, and .5 with no effect.

I tried to just change the values for items that were already listed with no effect.

I tried to add items (the Sea Devil, and the Katana plus a few others)

So far I just can't get the HQ items to change. Anyone have any ideas?

This is a basic thing but just to be sure:

-After a mod built create a new folder and move (all RES-files,) Sentinel.db and s3description.txt to it.

-Don't move sentinels_orginal.db file or the game may use it.

-Don't try to add custom game from you orginal mod's database (where is folders and that orginal file).

Perhaps you already knew these...