Newbie need help, no manual

bucky699

OK heres the deal i got this game overseas as i couldnt find it in Australia anywhere. Its not burnt or illigal but it didnt come with a manual as i take it it was second hand (had it impoted). Now wat the tutorial dosnt tell me is (or if it did i never got the tutorial for this part) how to use the grenade attatcments on wepons u place them on! So if anyone could tell me how to select the Grenade attatchments to fire with during tactical that would b much apreciated.

You watch it'll so goda damn easy but i jus dunno how to thanx in advance to any who answer. Oh and could you please send the answer also to my email cause i dont get onto the net long enough to come bac here to look for this thread so Email is bucky699@hotmail.com thanx jus marck it as UFO help or sumthin like that.

Ja Ne

hey yea thanx guys see told u it would b f***in simple lol jus needed to change the firing modes, now also one other thing i have gotten addons in the filed stabalizers and silencer n stuff right the game says i should b able to manufacture them with either the basic weapons fac or the advanced weapon fac, but i cant and i have researched the accessory use reseach thingy but i still cant build the addons in the factories is there suthin else i need to do or sumthin?

The gyro requires "Advanced weapon supplements blueprints". Have you researched this? The Silencer requires "Weapon supplements blueprints". The accessory use tech is not the correct tech for making accessories.

Ummm never seen those ones b4 unless of course u mean accesory and advanced accesory blueprints then in that case yes lol im not that friggen stupid! i have researched both the USE and the Blueprints for both types of addons but yet i still cant build gyros, i finaly found the silencer last night but still cant build gyros n yes i do have some in my stock

Yeah some tech in this game is bugged.. In my first game I had beat the game and researched everything and simply never got the option to build some items, one of them being the gyro...

In my 2nd game I read off this forum about the "drop" bug, where if you have an item and can't build/research it... Then if you bring one of the items with you on a mission and drop it on the ground.. at the end of the mission you "find" it and then bingo! You can build/research it.. Im in my 3rd game now and I can build everything.. I suggest you try it out.. :lovetammy: good luck! and have fun!

Yeah some tech in this game is bugged.. In my first game I had beat the game and researched everything and simply never got the option to build some items, one of them being the gyro...

In my 2nd game I read off this forum about the "drop" bug, where if you have an item and can't build/research it... Then if you bring one of the items with you on a mission and drop it on the ground.. at the end of the mission you "find" it and then bingo! You can build/research it.. Im in my 3rd game now and I can build everything.. I suggest you try it out.. :lovetammy: good luck! and have fun!

Yea thanx man i'll give that a try next mission i aint used ne of them yet cause im hopin that after tiem the game willl realise i have them n b able to manufacture them but that sounds more productive least im tryin sumthin then lol

OK yea i tried that jus then and well the only way to get an addon to go to a mission with u is to attatch it to a gun n well i did that took it in with me dropped it n then finished the mission n well ummm i didnt get it bac so is there sum sort of specifics to this bug? like does it have to b a certain type of mission cause it was a capture mission i did. also if theres a way to take the addons to a mission without adding them onto a gun?

and also im running the 1.2 patch so is that make a diffrence?

Hmm odd, I aways got them back again, it always decomposes them.. For example if you take down a cultist and hes using an AK with a gyro, at the end of the mission you get 1 AK and 1 Gyro ... I get them back at the end and get to build/research them.. Not sure whats up with your issue :lovetammy: .. (PS im also using patch 1.2)

-Ja ne

yea well if an enemy has it then yea it does get picked up at the end it jsu dosnt let me drop sumthin in the game myself n pick it up at the end lol newho i got it all woerkin neway most of the accesorys i want are there so im hapy with that. so thanx everyone