Did the Aftershock sight die for you too?

Novalith

Same problem here. Forum's stopped working just now, but the rest of their sites have been down for over a week now I think. I wonder what's taking them so long to get their website up. I mean, surely hosting with a temporary mirror wouldn't be too costly?

Same problem here. Forum's stopped working just now, but the rest of their sites have been down for over a week now I think. I wonder what's taking them so long to get their website up. I mean, surely hosting with a temporary mirror wouldn't be too costly?

Thanks for the update. I thought I was on crazy pills or something. This could be because they are moving the sites, or it could mean some other things, which I am REALLY affraid to speculate on.

I hope things come back up soon.

Can't get fix of current posts in ShadowWarrior's topic....

Forum seems to have imploded (probably due to ShadowWarrior's topic)

In other words, I cannot access the Aftershock site or forums. Is this just me?

Go ahead and blame my thread. :lovetammy:

I haven't been able to access the forums since before 0600GMT, and they are still down for me.

EDIT: when I type in the forum's IP address (https://207.44.240.82/) I get a website not found message from their hosting provider (IPS Shared Hosting Server).

Edited by ShadoWarrior

Yeps, that's the same one we're trying to access. All we get on that site is the generic message from IPS when we go to https://207.44.240.82/.

Must be some kind of odd DNS issue then. I can't access the site from a server hosted in Texas either.

root@mercury [/]# host forum.ufo-aftermath.com
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached
root@mercury [/]# nslookup
> forum.ufo-aftermath.com
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

Edited to add, I still can't access the sites when I use OpenNIC's public DNS servers instead of my ISP's.

I've not had any problems accessing the forum. Then again I have the address in favourites --

https://forum.ufo-aftermath.com/index.php?showforum=7

On the topic of the server being down at Altar. This is taking a very long time to come back up according to many although it appears to be quite healthy today.

IP for AS forum = 207.44.240.82

IP for AS website = 81.0.236.114

For Russia all UFO sites and forums doesn`t work too :lovetammy:

I`m ready to kill Altar ;)

BTW, any changes to WeaponRebalance Mod since Altar forum down?

The Altar site is back up for those of us in North America, as of a few hours ago.

There have been no new releases of my mod since the Altar site went down.