ufoas story

Ruble

hi all

This is my first story and am not sure how to do it, so I try here.

Here is small story, am not sure this is long enough, but here is it.

Top secret; Chief of staff eyes only, rapport from brigader commander general Henning Malmin.

Day 1; a friday rain-naight am driving direct from my home to base in strong vind. When

I come half way on the road, There was something my eye got observant. It's look like a comet

in collide with mother earth. After a while there was explosion, not only give a sound from

it's self, but effect after that, like example the car I drive with and stopped right after,

Nothing works. I was bound to go rest of the way to the base. When I was in the base everything

was up side down in full alert and panic, they know even less then I. All defiance I sow

something, but I had only suspicion what it could be.

Day 2; When everything was in normal service of the base, then I command the order Lt. commander

Mary Olsen and Lt. commander Neil McButton, to look after something and Investigate in and a round

the comet impact. Their mission was to reduce the damage and mask what is going on. It's very

important that our community does not know what really going on or else it's will get panic among

our leaders and privilege citizens, that we can't have, at all. Simultaneous they will also pick

up things if that thing is not normal at that environment, so there is no clue after that impact,

at all.

Day 3; When they come back with what they have found, our reality was now turn up side down for

ever. even all the thing was in small pieces, we can still see it's not from our world -

reality...