Night Watch English Demo

Slaughter

Played it. It seemed to have potential. Good idea using the SS engine for a more RPG-orientated kind of game as opposed to the squad-based Silent Storm series. The demo crashed constantly though, so I uninstalled.

I won't be buying this, I think, because I dislike Night Watch as a movie and a setting, but I wish the developers good luck in this novel project.

They did a great job with the interface. It's much more effective as an RPG now than Hammer and Sickle was. I also thought the graphics were sharp, and the going "in between" or whatever is cool.

I think the game world itself is a bit hokey. It's really just the license...it's kinda silly to fight with a flashlight and a flourescent bulb. I'll probably give it a chance if it comes stateside...these games need all the support they can get.

could be interesting to Mod it as an heroic-fantasy game with only melee weapons and magic. :lovetammy:

Would be a dreadful waste of a brilliant gaming engine. Mind you, it would be fun to play a super-powerful ogre fistfighter sending bad guys flying all over the place with punches, SS physics engine and all.

• 1 month later...