Problem with Cheats

DemonKing

hi, i have a problem with the cheats for this game, in gamefaqs they say:

C:\ProgramFiles\UfoAftershock\UAS.exe enable_system_console=true

There must be a "blank" between the added words and the target destination path

Then you save the settings and normally start the game.

Ingame you can now open the System Console by pressing the ":" button on keyboard (german it is the "ö" button on keyboard)

in gamewinners they say:

Start the game and press ' to display the console window. Note: Press ö in the German version of the game or æ in the Scandinavian version of the game to display the console window.

the thing is im from portugal, and i even tried changing my keyboard to german, but whatever keys i press none works, can some ppl help me with this?

if you have an english or portuguese keyboard settings or something like this, tell me how can i call the console, i put the shortcut as is above, "d:\jogos\UfoAftershock\uas.exe" enable_system_console=true but somehow i cant bring the console in the game.

Just change the keyboard layout to english and it should be the tilde button then. It worked for me, my native isn't english either. It's the button left of the '1' key, and should make an ` (acute accent) not an ' (apostrophe) . Or you can doublecheck by pressing shift with it, the output should be the ~ (tilde).

• 1 month later...
hi, i have a problem with the cheats for this game, in gamefaqs they say:

C:\ProgramFiles\UfoAftershock\UAS.exe enable_system_console=true

There must be a "blank" between the added words and the target destination path

Then you save the settings and normally start the game.

Ingame you can now open the System Console by pressing the ":" button on keyboard (german it is the "ö" button on keyboard)

in gamewinners they say:

Start the game and press ' to display the console window. Note: Press ö in the German version of the game or æ in the Scandinavian version of the game to display the console window.

the thing is im from portugal, and i even tried changing my keyboard to german, but whatever keys i press none works, can some ppl help me with this?

if you have an english or portuguese keyboard settings or something like this, tell me how can i call the console, i put the shortcut as is above, "d:\jogos\UfoAftershock\uas.exe" enable_system_console=true but somehow i cant bring the console in the game.

UFO: Aftershock [PC - Space geopolitics Simulation] Ver 1.2 - Cheat

Activate cheat mode:

Right click the UFO: Aftershock desktop icon, after click on properties and add the

following command line parameter in target field: --options enable_system_console=true

example: C:\Games\CENEGA\UFOAftershock\UFO.exe --options enable_system_console=true

Must be a space between the added words and the target destination path.

Save and normally start the game. During gameplay now you can bring up the

system console by pressing the " ` " button on keyboard.

Now you can enter one of the following codes in the command line and edit nearly

all settings by only opening the System Console.

? - List of all possible codes

win_mission - Instantly win mission

untouch - Immortal solders

full_heal - All units healed

add_resource #, #, #, # - Additional Resources

Etc........................................

• 1 month later...
? - List of all possible codes

win_mission - Instantly win mission

untouch - Immortal solders

full_heal - All units healed

add_resource #, #, #, # - Additional Resources

Etc........................................

are you sure about that ? see anything about that, and it doesn t run when i write it