I wonder about the category in upload files

Ruble

hi all

When am at last get logged in to files, then there is something am not understand, where is category for ufo:aftershock/mod??

When I diden't get in am just used those category as it was, like essential tool, something like that.

Do I just use the category like "essential tools" to upload??

Will the admin or community leader or moderator discoverer the user have uploaded files??

Am sorry to ask this but, I like to be sure am doing the right and my files get into right category.

I hope there is some one who can help me with this, thanks for all help.

Please don't start a new topic with each question about a similar theme, and remember that there's a "Chat to staff" forum.

When you upload files, you should be able to choose what category you want the file to go to. When I upload files, it looks like this:

CoreFile.JPG

Might be that you can't choose category, but I will correct it if it's wrong. As for the files you upload, I should have to approve them. Seems like that is shut of at the moment though...Pete?

Please don't start a new topic with each question about a similar theme, and remember that there's a "Chat to staff" forum.

When you upload files, you should be able to choose what category you want the file to go to. When I upload files, it looks like this:

post-1057-1136417008_thumb.jpg

Might be that you can't choose category, but I will correct it if it's wrong. As for the files you upload, I should have to approve them. Seems like that is shut of at the moment though...Pete?

ok, thanks for all help. I get that window, I can choose category,but not the category for the ufo:aftershock/mod, else no problems, again thanks for all help.

Keep up the good work guys.

Slaughter, I also did not get the category shown in your picture. I got 3 category, in the news, essential tools and special project department.

Yesterday I uploaded two mods, Large Land Base Mod v1.0 and No Red Tracks Mod v1.0 under the name of LimXC into the essential tools. Hope that's okay.

• 2 years later...

Easier just to delete the smaller thread, I think. I doubt Ruble is still waiting for a reply to each.

Odd about the Category thing - You're using the IPB 2.2 Default skin I take it? You might be best to stick with the StrategyCore version until it's fixed.