Valhalla Mission - What am I looking for?

TortFeasor

Heya folks, I seem to have hit something of an impass in the valhalla mission. The hammer soldiers are all dead, - Toki and a silenced 98 helped a bit - and all i need now is the info that I came for, the problem is that I haven't found any of it.

I did run into the nice swag in the basement, but not the 'clue' i seek.

Those lockers near the bunks are not openable, there is nothing i can find on any desk, and I lose sanity daily as this game has driven me to obsessional behavior.

So one of you vets tell me what i am missing!

Tortfeasor

• 4 weeks later...
When I walked around the basement, I always got a cutscene/comment from my Hero and the objective changed. He says something like "Is that what I think it is???", and "Whoa, would you look at that!". Possibly you need to pick up the "decyphyering book" in one of the rooms on the ground floor, but I'm not sure about that. In addition, did you notice that you can have your main char use the phone on the side of the building to lure away the Swiss cops for more exp. (They don't get killed). Then I just had Toki with his Katana and silenced Stirling-Packett clear the building... Then he went to the basement and I got the cutscene/comments...

When I walked around the basement, I always got a cutscene/comment from my Hero and the objective changed. He says something like "Is that what I think it is???", and "Whoa, would you look at that!". Possibly you need to pick up the "decyphyering book" in one of the rooms on the ground floor, but I'm not sure about that. In addition, did you notice that you can have your main char use the phone on the side of the building to lure away the Swiss cops for more exp. (They don't get killed). Then I just had Toki with his Katana and silenced Stirling-Packett clear the building... Then he went to the basement and I got the cutscene/comments...

Tort, this might sound a bit silly but have walked your hero into the basement once you've cleared out the bank? Sometimes the cut scenes or mission objectives don't fire unless it's your hero in proximity to them....

Just a thought