Looking for mods.

kabex

Hi, I have been a big fan of S2 since it came out, but back then my computer wasn't good enough to handle it and I got frustrated because of the slowness of it, so I stopped playing until I'd got a better pc... now I recently upgraded and remembered how great S2 was and installed it, runs very good now but the original game doesn't seem enough.

I was wondering what mods are good? Basically I'd like a little more realism(maybe removing fantasy stuff), more random encounter things/add ons for non-linear playing/more uniforms/random maps etc. Stuff like that, anything that enhances what is already available, or adds more playtime or content, I guess.

What's good?

Well, most of the mods we know of for S2 is listed here. I haven't played any of them, but most are rather small mods.

If you get S3 (Silent Storm Gold Edition is fairly cheap now), there are a few good mods available here. The one that adds more random encounters is fairly popular, and so are The Sentinel Mod.

whoooohooo ^^

played yesterday the whole day with a friend... great action, a lot of fun... but still things that had to be adjusted, i think.....

like i said, i take a look at the editor and will be back with hundreds of questions.....

cya on the battlefield, if someone makes this work over ip :(

...otherwise here in forum

stay tuned

Pf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...