How can I prevent by base to be taken??

Ruble

Even if a base is stuffed full of knowledge buildings, you cannot completely eliminate the possibility of it being infiltrated by the cultists if they hold a neighbouring province. Knowledge buildings and secret service offices merely slow down the infiltrators.

The only thing you can do is to keep the cultists pegged back a long way from your important bases.

Unfortunatly you cannot simply eradicate the cultists. They need to have an intact base for you to carry out one of the plotline missions, and even if you take all their provinces late in the game, they simply respawn.

Even if a base is stuffed full of knowledge buildings, you cannot completely eliminate the possibility of it being infiltrated by the cultists if they hold a neighbouring province. Knowledge buildings and secret service offices merely slow down the infiltrators.

The only thing you can do is to keep the cultists pegged back a long way from your important bases.

Unfortunatly you cannot simply eradicate the cultists. They need to have an intact base for you to carry out one of the plotline missions, and even if you take all their provinces late in the game, they simply respawn.

ooohh yah they can respawn. They have Hermosillo, California and Matamoros, Greater Texas, all other I have. When I take the Matamoros, then they will respawn Miami, Dixie and Buenos Aires, Argentina and Istanbul, Balkans and Yekaterinburg, South Ural and thoes is not conectet to the Hermosillo and Matamoros. Can cultists attack where they want, like I do?? Why can't I win over cultist and that is before the alien ship to earth, I got 00 11:28 before I attack Matamoros. So what is the victory condition??

ooohh yah they can respawn. They have Hermosillo, California and Matamoros, Greater Texas, all other I have. When I take the Matamoros, then they will respawn Miami, Dixie and Buenos Aires, Argentina and Istanbul, Balkans and Yekaterinburg, South Ural and thoes is not conectet to the Hermosillo and Matamoros. Can cultists attack where they want, like I do?? Why can't I win over cultist and that is before the alien ship to earth, I got 00 11:28 before I attack Matamoros.

You can't totally win over the cultists for reasons that will become apparent further into the game.

So what is the victory condition??

Cleanse the Xenos. Obviously. :(

You can't totally win over the cultists for reasons that will become apparent further into the game.

Cleanse the Xenos. Obviously. :(

Ok thanks for all help, but I have one more question.

What is the best way to build buildings (of: knowledge, lab, factory, defence) in base?? How many building can I have in base?? What is the best defence, factory, lab, knowledge building?? How many base do I must have?? Other bases is protected by tracks and surrounding area, is that right?? What else must I know to win the game??

What is the best way to build buildings (of: knowledge, lab, factory, defence) in base??

I typically go with a school, then a college, and whatever lab/factory that I need. Only bases really close to cultist territory get defensive buildings. Usually, that means one secret service, and as many militia HQs as I can fit.

How many building can I have in base??

Depends on the base. Some only have three plots open for buildings, some have five.

What is the best defence, factory, lab, knowledge building??

That depends wholly on what you need. I find that my advanced weapons factories get a lot of use, what with near-constant production of drones and heavy armor though. In fact, the only factories I don't really use much are implant and psionic factories, since I don't use many cyborgs and psionics in my force, so I only need a small production run of implants and psi-gear.

How many base do I must have??

As many as you can grab.

Other bases is protected by tracks and surrounding area, is that right?? What else must I know to win the game??

Tracks do not protect bases. Tracks only connect bases and resource sites to your main base. Naturally, this is quite vital to your survival. However, in general you only need to connect tracks to bases, as if you have a base in a territory, all the resources in that territory are automatically harvested.

I typically go with a school, then a college, and whatever lab/factory that I need. Only bases really close to cultist territory get defensive buildings. Usually, that means one secret service, and as many militia HQs as I can fit.

Thanks for all help. Cultist are attacking territory over 5 territory to attack yours, that I have experience. Have FUN!!