NOOB QUESTION!

komplex

Ok Ok, now from what I've seen reading through the other forum posts.. You find bases you don't build them (like the first game).. however im 2 hrs into my game.. have 5-6 provinces and only my primeary base.. ;)

What am I doing wrong!? :(

I have plenty of tracks laid and im resouce plush... Im just out of room at my main base grrrr :(

Anway this is a cry for help!! thanks for your input!! :(

Nothing at all, lol!

Bases are built automatically on certain provinces when you capture them. You can tell which ones they are because a small map/field appears in the bottom-right of your screen when you click on that particular province.

All you need to do then is connect it using a track, and it's operational!

it can take time until you start hitting the provinces with bases in them (you should run into a cut seen when you hit the bases for each Pop type)

also, don't build many tracks !!!!!!!

only build tracks to connect the bases

(move your mouse around and click on the provinces you do not own but can see, if there is a base there, it will show up in the little round map at the bottom of the screen, then try and place missions on these)

Easiest way to find base sites is to set missions around the territory you own and look out for sectors that don't give you resources. Each territory can be one of three generic types, uncontrollable, capital (read base) or resource. If a territory is controllable but doesn't give resources, then it's a base, just keep hitting it with missions until you take it then wait until it has the base symbol on, build tracks to link it to your nearest base and there you have it.

Bases automatically build tracks to their resource provinces in the game. If you look at your first two provinces when you start a new game in track mode, you'll see a thin yellow line between them, that's an intra-country track. All base provinces build those to their country's resouce provinces. The thick yellow lines that represent your tracks only need to go between the base provinces, preferably in as few provinces as possible, hence why most players will tell you to go after London and Spain as two bases, because both have three sea tracks counting the one linking them to each other, and those are much cheaper to maintain than half a dozen land tracks.