ALIEN ALIVE

lightbrother

:)YES - WE ARE BEING VISITED - DAILY

Friendly source at: https://www.lulu.com/Nextagemission

Well, at least and finally, the vital debate is opening up on whether Aliens exist at all! The more important question, is whether they represent friendly or hostile sources? While in the main reports highlight the darker side, as with abductions etc. So yes, we have to wonder why that is, exactly! Actually, there are friendly or ethical dimensions, along with of course the more reported un-ethical elements being experienced, right now. During my journeys, have come across both and know which ones deserve our full support as of the now.

The author is a bit New Age for my liking.

I think there are almost certainaly many intelligent races out there, but I don't think they are very interested in humanity. I mean, what is the point of travelling halfway across the galaxy just to abduct some redneck farmer whom nobody is ever going to believe and probe his rear end? Perhaps we are dealing with the alien equivalent of Jeremy Beadle here...

As for Stonehenge and Avebury, there are hundreds of neolithic stone and wooden circles to be found in the British Isles, and most of them have some sort of astronical alignment. This is the case with a lot of the Neolithic and Bronze age burial mounds and passage graves to be found throughout the British Isles as well. All this proves that people in Neolithic Britain were interested in astronomy, and they incorporated it into their religious beliefs.

The Cydonia myths seem to me to be a continuation of the Martian canals myths that started up in the late 19th century because the Italian word for channel was mistranslated into English as canal.

And the Wiltshire crop circles have a decidedly terrestrial explanation that accounts for why they mostly occured in a small area and never during inclement weather.

This guy probably beleves the moon landing were a hoax too.

You mean that was all REAL??? I thought it was a 60's TV series.

Seriously though, why are we expanding this topic? If we want to discuss if there are real sectoids out there why not start a new topic? :)

WAIT!

He speakeths the truth.

Yesterday I saw aliens. They came on a big spaceship and landed right in the middle of the field in front of my house. And then we had a Close encounter of the second kind (in which they made me pregers). And they told me of worlds far, far away. But then some evil aliens came and attacked them. And we were fighting them off and it was like Starr (Ringo) Wars, lights everywhere. And then out of nowhere Captain Kirk appeared and rescued us. And we saw Warf and Speck, and most importantly Seven of Six (mmm, Seven :drool:). And then Captain Prickard said: "Ensign, Worp 5. Engage" And then the Bork pyramid attacked us. So captain Traneway replicated some SMGs and we destroyed the drones, because their shields didn't deflect kinetic ammunition. Alas, the Bork shot us down just before their dodecahedron exploded, and we were forced to land on some playnet full of Apes. And then we saw some ape on a pile of bones, and he saw a black monolith so he picked up a bone and started smashing the other bones. We realized that he's a little Psycho so we decided to take him down. So then we called The Exterminator and he killed him. But then he wouldn't stop, so we shot him, and then he said: "Oh, my back" and died.

We continued to walk through the jungle and then suddenly we saw some dinosaurs, so we ran away to arrive at a clearing with a huge sign:"Triassic Park". When we got inside we saw some man called Dr. Yes. Then Captain Bowman took off his mask, and said he was the secret agent 003 and a half. He would be agent 007 but he lost his lower half due to extreme exhaustion by the Vulcan lady K'Pow, thus the 3 1/2. Still he said: "Smashing, baby" But then Mr. Silvertoe said:" You cannot kill me! I am your father" So then OB1 Canolli said: "Who's your daddy?" But then agent 003 1/2 said that this was a Fision: Improbable, took of his mask again: and it was agent Huntress. But then Dr. Evil CanEvil called his most powerful Wizard, the Wizard of Rose. And they said they would unleash "The Tony Blair Witch" project and demand from the world 1 gazillion dollars. because they would otherwise have to go and compete on the "Who wants to be a gazillionaire" quiz, hosted by Gilbert Bates.

But then I finally freed my mind and realized that I was the Frozen one, because Mr. Fridge froze me. Luckily Fatman and Boy Blubber attacked him and Supperman unfroze me with the hot soup.

But then I had to face Agent Blacksmith. And then he started cloning himself, and it started to rain. And thanks to learning martial arts from a man called Bore Lee I fought him, and then defeated him, and took the Ring of Flower from his finger and cast it into the firs of Mount DooM3. And the it all started shaking, but I said: "Oh, yeah, shake, baby shake, but I ain't gonna Quake"

Just when I thought it was over I was attacked by a giant Gorilla called Hong Kwong, and he punched me too hard, so I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I realized I was back in the room, with the man who offered me to choose between the blue and the red pill. So I said: "GIMME THE OTHER ONE!!! I WANNA GO AGAIN"

All coincidences to real/fictional people are intentional, but used just for fun.

I think I'll go to hell for this. :) No hard feelings, it's just a joke.