[AS] Progress troubles in later stages of game

HellKicker

Sooo

I've been playing the game for quite some time now. The second wargot ship is on its way (actually, it has been for 20 days now), i've had about 15 starghost missions, and i've researched EVERYTHING possible.

After a about 15 days in the game, in this state, with no storyline progress, i decided to consult these forums. I found a veryveryvery neat tech tree, which tells me that my missing piece is the research "New Enemy Race". This tech is the key to all new research; without this one, i can't get further.

So basically, i was just wondering wether or not this is "my" mistake, or do i really have to wait this long? I repeat, i've researched everything else of Wargot, Reticulan tech. Offc, i have installed patch 1.1, and yes, the cultists have had a couple of provinces left over from me. I've encountered the Starghosts, and no SG research is available. Why?

I might aswell report a few other bugs while i recall them: (havn't searched forums for prev. reports of these, but i report them anyway)

-Ambidextrious (huh, how was that spelled again?) arm chipset for cyborgs doesn't work with my (legal) copy of the game, aparently.

-The Laputa sometimes simply decides to start at the north pole, even though it was in the caribbean 1 min ago.

-In quite a few missions where i'm suppose to destroy a SG pillar of death, i can't find it! I've searched the entire area DOZENS of times. Why?

I hope someone's able to answer at least some of my questions :)

thanks in advance,

HellKicker

Hi HellKicker

This sounds like a bug. I can't remember when exactly I got the "New enemy race" research, but it was long before I finished all research (still haven't). Not sure what causes it though. I suggest you look at the official forum, wait for more replies here or contact ALTAR support.