Ufo Afterlight

DonDiego2000

Well, I was maybe overreacting a bit. But the boards are full with bug reports including unbalanced things. And the LOS does still not work for me after the patch!

::

Lets just forgot that about broking my trust ok? They have not done it, and will surely never do it ever. I didn't really mean it, I am just tired. Its 11pm here.

::

Should maybe go to bed... Forgot you lived in Norwegian. Z-) Godnatt!

Well, it's fine to be annoyed with all the bugs that were there. But once they've been fixed, their job is mostly done. Adding more features and releasing proper modding tools is of course something everyone would appreciate, but we can't really demand it.

Anyway, Godnatt to you too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any ideas when will we getting the first update for UFO:AL ?
No, but I'll try to force some information out of ALTAR again :cool:

How can they have an Update If the haven't Released it yet? :taunt:

I hope its not only one more patch that will come out. If they don't release at least 4 patches (if those patches contains as much as the first patch) they will have broken my trust.
Well, it's very much possible to fix bugs and develop a new game at the same time. Bug fixing is mostly done by the programmers, while modellers and so on can work on new design documents and concept art.
Also the More Patches they release the More Uptodate the Fixes that they'll have. So i don't mind if they have a Ton of Patches.

BUT It would be best IF they were able to minimize the Number of Patches to see that they are Compitent to fix the game with less patches needed.

• 2 weeks later...