Valhalla Mission and possible consequences

GrudgeHolder

I've gone thru S3 some times now, and only during the last walk through I noticed that YOU CAN CALL OFF THE SWISS COPS! (Caps added for the utter disbelief when I saw this happen :) )

How? There's a strategically placed phone, which enables you to send them off somewhere - away from the mission map, anyway. The cutscene at this point is highly gratifying, especially after the countless reloads when someone spotted me with a weapon before... For the sake of not spoiling the fun, I will not go into further details here (there's always the PM, huh?)

But... there's always a but in these cases, isn't there... it seems that doing it the easy - i.e., copless - way, blocks the robot factory mission afterwards. I'm currently in the process of replaying the mission with cops in (and let me tell you, this phone call is ever so tempting now that I know how to do it), to see if the robot factory mission will be in. I'll keep you informed - unless somebody else noticed this and can help me out.

And... hello, guys! It's a fun place you got here.

• 3 weeks later...
I've gone thru S3 some times now, and only during the last walk through I noticed that YOU CAN CALL OFF THE SWISS COPS! (Caps added for the utter disbelief when I saw this happen :( )

How? There's a strategically placed phone, which enables you to send them off somewhere - away from the mission map, anyway. The cutscene at this point is highly gratifying, especially after the countless reloads when someone spotted me with a weapon before... For the sake of not spoiling the fun, I will not go into further details here (there's always the PM, huh?)

Ah, man! Now I've got to go back and try that mission again. Thanks for the tip.