Tankman's Serverless Excom

Lordmace

Howdy folks,

this is my first time here so please bare with me!

I have been reading up on Email X-Com and how to get it to work without the need for Hasbro's servers. However, i cannot find the files needed to play the serverless work around. I have read in topics about Tankman's serverless ex-com yet i cannot find the download link anywhere. I have scoured the site as much as i can, but i am at a lost now. Would someone please point me in the right direction, or could someone pm me for an email address to send it to?

Any help much appreciated,

Regards,

Lord Mace

If you click on the Members link at the top right of the screen and do a search for a member called Tankman, it'll bring up his details and an email link :)

How's that for service :cool:

Thankyou for your swift reply Pete, i have send him a personal message through these boards. Do you think it would be better to email him?

In case tankman doesn't get back to you, I found this other program that may work just as well. Or, you could try the stuff over at XCommand.

Let us know if you get any luck, because it seems we lost all the Email X-Com files we used to have... :)

Thankyou for your reply Bomb Bloke, i found the world of stuart site informative enough to sort the problem. Back to playing email x-com, WooHoo!