Waste resources

watchtower

I am about 14 days in on hardest setting restarting after WG on mid level.

I have a lot of stuff I do not need. As It takes So much of the 3 resources to build things, why is there not a 'BIN' you can de-construct items you no longer need to get resources?

All the Items need the 3 items so destruct/construct = same

so destruct items say - 50%

and use the rest for new Items or research.

This is a society (if it is that?) devoid of most resources.

When you have a bunch of bases alowed to use base resorces, that are relient on re-cycling, i'ts a bit silly that you can't recycle the stuf you find?

I have a lot of stuff I do not need. As It takes So much of the 3 resources to build things, why is there not a 'BIN' you can de-construct items you  no longer need to get resources?

This is a society (if it is that?)  devoid of most resources.

When you have a bunch of bases alowed to use base resorces, that are relient on re-cycling, i'ts a bit silly that you can't  recycle the stuf you find?

it's 2050...

wouldn't it occur to you that they may have lost technologies that was once commonly used by them?

I have a lot of stuff I do not need. As It takes So much of the 3 resources to build things, why is there not a 'BIN' you can de-construct items you  no longer need to get resources?

This is a society (if it is that?)  devoid of most resources.

When you have a bunch of bases alowed to use base resorces, that are relient on re-cycling, i'ts a bit silly that you can't  recycle the stuf you find?

I trully and utterly support your logical notion of recycling.

It seems that the brilliant minds behind the game couldn't find a way to ballance it including such an option. On the other hand they could come up with a twisted notion of an economy based on rail tracks; go figure.

I would also add to your proposal the option of bardering the items produced/collected to other factions in exchange for materials or other items needed.

It seems though that common thinking is something that escapes the developers. I only wished they could have escaped the bugs infesting the game.

one thought of mine is that:

1. Earth was so messed up there's no market.

2. for 50 years Laputians have been sitting their asses above doing nothing about the mess below them.

3. no Earth tech was brought up to the laputas.

and that's why there's no recycling concepts in that game, nor the concept of 'warehousing and storage' too :D

btw what's that 'compose' button for? :phew:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah there really needs to be an option to either sell or give or de-construct items. At least give the ability to erase the items from the inventory so they don't clutter up the screen. I really don't need 40 reticulan pistols. :)