About incapacitating missons

D_Luffy

To incapacitate usually means to shoot them until they fall unconscious. But depending on your research and manufacturing you could use other weapons like the Blowpipe to knock them out also.

So if you only have laser rifles they work just fine just be careful not to kill a target with too many hits. This happens quite often if you are using conventional weapons. Seems those skinny grey freaks are allergic to lead. :phew:

While on the subject, on the missions where you try to abduct the leader of a non cooperating ally territory to get them to join you. The text says that this would result in you claiming the area without bloodshed. Everytime I've tried this it's turned into a bloodbath and I've lost favor with that faction just as if I'd attacked them out right. Do you need to use stealth and avoid killing anyone? Or are you supposed to wait until you have better technology?

The easiet way is to use airguns with paralyzer darts and/or sonic guns. Sonic guns work well on their own, but they can be a wee too strong for things like morelmen or those sqeaky reticulans. Therefore, it is safest to paralyze the individual first, and then give him 1 shot out of the sonic gun, to stun him. It usually works, and it does the least damage to the specimen.

While on the subject, on the missions where you try to abduct the leader of a non cooperating ally territory to get them to join you. The text says that this would result in you claiming the area without bloodshed. Everytime I've tried this it's turned into a bloodbath and I've lost favor with that faction just as if I'd attacked them out right.

WELL, DUH! It doesn't matter HOW you've attacked them, it matters THAT you've attacked them. Using stealth will change absolutely nothing, and bloodbaths are cooler anyway. The best way is never to attack a faction other than the cultists.

I save at every mission start and after making an big changes to the geosphere. This will also give you something to fall back on if you encounter a bug or a trigger doesn't start an event you need to progress. Not to mention it gives you an idea of how many missions you have actually completed.    :mad:

hah!

yea before i started the habit of saving often, it took me about 12 restarts to know that i can actually build labs at the start of the game @.@

quite stupid isnt it?

:phew: :mad: :)

...and i think im gonna restart for the 13th time coz i totally screwed up in resource management lol :D

Remember to experiment with your tracks... if they are not linking bases turn them off. Otherwise you are wasting resources.

Also use Knowledge Buildings as much as possible. They slow the research and manufacturing because you are using up slots in the base but they increase resources.

hmm i dunno....

i could try constantly helping those 3 factions and ask them to send materials lol...

and ... i just learnt it the hard way that, having hi-tech labs(like energy labs) at start is not good at all :D :mad: :)

shud have gone all-out human tech 1st :phew: