mission item stuck in air! won't fall

manboy86

man, i need this item!

i blew up a 3-4 story building with a hecsogen charge, and an item i needed was on one of the topmost floors.

the building blew up, and the item stayed mid-air! the surrounding area is blown up beyond any repair so i can't get it.

i've actually tried shooting it, grenading it, and lasering-it with the hope of knocking it down. but no avail.

ARG!

what can i do? other than restart the mission? it's the one where you 'first' encounter PK wearing enemies, the big factory, and i spent SO, so long disarming those big TNT boxes and what not, i really don't want to do it again.

thanks in advance

-eddy

man, i need this item!

i blew up a 3-4 story building with a hecsogen charge, and an item i needed was on one of the topmost floors.

the building blew up, and the item stayed mid-air! the surrounding area is blown up beyond any repair so i can't get it.

i've actually tried shooting it, grenading it, and lasering-it with the hope of knocking it down. but no avail.

ARG!

what can i do? other than restart the mission? it's the one where you 'first' encounter PK wearing enemies, the big factory, and i spent SO, so long disarming those big TNT boxes and what not, i really don't want to do it again.

thanks in advance

-eddy

hi, welcome here.

can you add a screenshot, it would be funny to watch!

what factory is it? the russian? if it so reload because there are many clues to find at different rooms, and the building should not be destroy!

to avoid that, do a silent attack to the first building were are the thor's engineers, with knives, and sniper to avoid alert, so you will be able to avoid to more Pk and take them parked near the entrance, do not use them, or it an alert again and they will try to blow down the whole factory as soon as you have capture th chief of this thor's facilities.

Always avoid to make the Pk alert or they will shot like crazy and destroy the clues.

Good game