Starghosts

Preda

I've just met them on the Wg mother-of-all-ships. Any tips and strategies you'd like to share with me? I only have 1 plasma rifle and I lost my plasma drone in the landing (it didn't get destroyed, it just vanished from my squad screen, due to one of the now-so-known bugs). Also, maybe screenshots? Here's the first time I met them:

https://img483.imageshack.us/img483/114/screenshot23iy.th.jpg

AP will do on anything but the cloud as Xzarr says. I use the Ultrasonic Gun on the clouds, and in a pinch I think the Wargot plasma weapons work.

You can easily do the Wargot motehrship and only have to do ONE mission at most with them though. If you get a mission briefing on the Wargot ship map saying "There is a disturbance up ahead" then that's got SG's on. Anything else is just Wargots and easy to do. Hope this helps!

You can easily do the Wargot motehrship and only have to do ONE mission at most with them though. If you get a mission briefing on the Wargot ship map saying "There is a disturbance up ahead" then that's got SG's on. Anything else is just Wargots and easy to do. Hope this helps!

I noticed that. I just finished the mothership, and the starghosts didn't seem all that hard.

I've lost already 4 provinces to starghosts, because whenever i complete the mission and either click on "No" in the end or "Finish Mission" the game crashes...

(The mission is always outside bunker, when you kill all SG's you go INSIDE the bunker to designated area, it loads the area inside bunker, Mission Complete and crash :x)

And there is no way I can get those provinces back!! How do you take back the provinces from Starghosts?

Reserached everything I could, still can't reserach warp rifles too ;)

I've lost already 4 provinces to starghosts, because whenever i complete the mission and either click on "No" in the end or "Finish Mission" the game crashes...

(The mission is always outside bunker, when you kill all SG's you go INSIDE the bunker to designated area, it loads the area inside bunker, Mission Complete and crash :x)

And there is no way I can get those provinces back!! How do you take back the provinces from Starghosts?

You can't. Read the manual. As for bunker missions, do this: don't kill all the enemies outside of the bunker, just run to the entrance. It's said to work, although I never quite tried it myself.

I don't know either. Game-Master Pete, would you be so kind as to tell us?

I've had that stupid reblellion with the church of universal love(;)), the I researched the second wargot ship and the reticulan ship (yes, I did that mission as well). What next?

There should be an option at some point to research Starghosts. Researching the cloud should give you a bit of research called "Putting the pieces together" or something. You might have to research several Starghots creatures for this though.

Have you had an opportunity to do this yet?

Dont worry if they've not come up for research, you have to do a certain number of missions or something, and I believe stunning a Cloud and not killing it may be the key though I'm not 100% sure ;)

Ivanek - where did you read that?

Damn it won't allow me to finish the mission if i just stun the SG Cloud :x

Well i'm living in the same country as developers, and seems they didn't pay social security... and it seems they have to pay a lot of money (they probably doesn't have) to the government as a fine..

If you can read chech:

https://www.justice.cz/xqw/xervlet/insl/rep...nost=14.11.2005

There in the end is written that they has to pay 3.449.531,- czech crowns :x

There is cashflow to consider as well. If Cenega don't pay Altar's share of the money for Aftershock for a few months, an unexpected bill for nearly £80,000 could make a BIG hole in Altar's bank balance. It just depends on the details of the contract.

And that's before we start wondering why the social security taxes were not paid to the government in the first place. I can think of several reasons, and few of them bode well for a third game in the series ;) I just hope it was an honest mixup or the cheque got lost in the post.

Preda I looked some things up

At your Med lab there should be 6 starghost related items

SG cloud observation

SG Defender autopst

SG Hoover Autopsy

SG Spider Autopsy

SG Star Autopsy

Pillar of death

At your laputa lab you should have

Reticulan spacecraft(right after the rescue mission)

SG Ship

SG Lore