Bulding bases

Hasuness

Haya all.

I now got 3 bases incl. My main base.

The thing is, I can't build anything in the other 2 bases, why is that? I can zoom into them,  but I just can't build on them.

Help please :(

You have to build tracks to them from your main base, then a terminal buiding appears on the bases, and when thats complete, you can build other buildings.

Tracks are a little tricky until you read the track section in the manual. This is probably the first game since copy protection codes were shipped in manuals that I've read one :(

Basically, from you Stuttgart province, you need to build tracks to the other bases. Click on Stuttgart on the Geoscape, click on the track button and then on a province next to Stuttgart. If your base is more than one province away, you'll have to wait til that track has turned bright yellow (speed the game up a bit) and repeat those steps until they're connected. Then you can build stuff at your base.

Remember - all your bases must be linked to other bases in this chain to build anything at them.

Hasuness.

The tracks section of this game has caused no end of headaches for some of us,me included,as they are a pain to maintain,but we need them so that our other bases can operate.Just make sure all your bases are linked up to your initial (German) base,and make sure thats ALL you do,you dont need to link each and every province up to its neighbour.Sometimes you may even need to shut some of them down,as maintaining all your labs is pretty expensive too.Try and find the best way to link all your territory together,some areas are more economically friendly than others.