If I were God...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i were god i'd make all life be more intelligent and let them grant themselves with technology alot faster than we are now...so then i could watch them all blow eachother up...and then when there is only one race left in the universe i will go to war with them and let them think they are beginning to win...then screw them straight in the ass with some killer explosions and stuff...lots of gore will be involved...SO it'll only be for people 17 and up...no kids...aaahhh screw it, they can ALL come...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :(

If I was God, the dude of all creation, I would go on and drink myself into a blind stupor that lasted until the end of the universe, when I realized the the contractor, the Natural Forces, that build the universe had made a mess of things and had gone off for lunch.

wait a sec....we'd both be gods...so we'd have one AWSOME war...we hafta find a way to destroy a god...and with all this i bring hell upon u... :(

Actually, the title says "If I were God", which implies that if I was THE God, as in the Christian conception of a sole God, so no competency.

Been playing Black & White recently? :(

Actually, the title says "If I were God", which implies that if I was THE God, as in the Christian conception of a sole God, so no competency.

Been playing Black & White recently?  :(

u have one thing wrong....the christian god is'nt THE only god....there are plenty of other gods and goddesses stronger and weaker than he...so the war would all depend on the so called "brains" of them

ps...do not take this as a threat to our religions or beliefs or whoever it is we follow....this is a game so lets just play along

u have one thing wrong....the christian god is'nt THE only god....there are plenty of other gods and goddesses stronger and weaker than he...so the war would all depend on the so called "brains" of them

ps...do not take this as a threat to our religions or beliefs or whoever it is we follow....this is a game so lets just play along

You got it wrong, I said "as in the christian conception", I didn't say I believed it, in fact, I don't, I'm atheist :(

You got it wrong, I said "as in the christian conception", I didn't say I believed it, in fact, I don't, I'm atheist :(

and what of Lloth? ;)

the goddess of the seventh layer of the nine layers of hell?

or the fae?

both strong...but why use strength?...i bring my allies upon u...and with the help of the Spider Queen Lloth, u shall all perish under my wrath...i challenge u with our deadliest weapons....spaghetti noodles of superb chaos... ;)

and what of Lloth? ;)

the goddess of the seventh  layer of the nine layers of hell?

or the fae?

both strong...but why use strength?...i bring my allies upon u...and with the help of the Spider Queen Lloth, u shall all perish under my wrath...i challenge u with our deadliest weapons....spaghetti noodles of superb chaos... ;)

Sheesh, Tyr would turn Lolth into dust with the blink of an eye :(