Where to purchase in Australia?

Tandon

Discontinued?

That is most unfortunate.And I tell you something else,I think this game has had a poor start in general in my opinion.What I mean is this,nearly every store I went in over here some had never even HEARD of it!,and the ones who HAD the game put it in the section where all the old/crap ones are!This just goes to show that the majority of gamers today are either too young to understand the concept of "gaming excellence" or are just arseholes in general.

Cenega I believe are a relatively small software company compared to the so-called "software giants" ,fairly obscure one might add,but they have built a legend here with the UFO series,and I give them my full support in all their future endeavours and wish them the best of luck.

Good luck in your hunt,im sure one will turn up soon enough.

I was just wondering if anybody can tell me where to purchase this game in Australia? I rang two local game retailers and they both told me that the game was discontinued. So I dont have a clue. Any help would be greatful.

Why don't you just order from play.com in the UK? They do a good deal for collectors edition at £18 and they will do air mail to you for another few quid - you should get it in a few days.

Right,cheers for that Pete :(

In any case my support goes to the guys that invented and programmed the game then,the meat and potatoes if you will.

I still think the game could have had more support as far as the media goes though,you know,like the type of demonic frenzy that Rome Total War/and Barbarian Invasion instilled in the minds of some of us,which ARE bloody amazing I might add!.

I was just wondering if anybody can tell me where to purchase this game in Australia? I rang two local game retailers and they both told me that the game was discontinued. So I dont have a clue. Any help would be greatful.

Strange! Anyway, you can buy from one of the stores listed here.

Thanks for everybody for replying. I brought the first one the first day it was released in Australia. This one I am just having trouble getting my grubby little hands on. But hopefully thanks to the link slaughter posted (thanx slaughter) things willl change very soon. Good gaming to all.

I just got off the phone to dStore in Australia and was informed that the publishers of the game had changed the release date of the which was originally 27 oct. But dStore had not been informed of a new release date so I have no clue how long the wait will be. The wait continues.