ufo2000 0.7.963

serge

0.7.963 https://ufo2000.sourceforge.net

* Fixed crash on stunned soldier recovery (it was accidently introduced in revision 903)

* Stunned soldiers can now be killed by explosions

* Fixed sync bug because of falling body stopping bullets

* Fixed visibility issue of the map cells where your soldiers are standing (they were not registered as seen)

Webserver, bugtracker and SVN repository on lxnt.info are currently down for maintenance, sorry for the inconveniences. But the game servers still work though

That was not quite a big news (just one of the work-in-progress releases which are available almost every week) :(

But thanks for posting the news anyway, some people who don't particularly track our progress will get another proof that we are still working on the game :(

"X-COM free" version is already here :( And it was announced in a nearby thread: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/index...?showtopic=4221

But it is still much less playable when not using data files from x-com (no sound, some buttons and images are missing, only a single early demo version of map is available, ...), that will be improved in the next beta releases.

• 5 months later...
What the hay!? It was me posting above. I clicked the Add Reply button as usual, and only now realised that I wasn't asked for the customary log-in; never happened to me before.

::

Is this working as intended ?

It is now. When someone set up the guest mask they gave this group permission to post here. Not anymore, I fixed it. Thanks for the heads-up, Thorondor! :eh:

- Zombie