Warning. May be a spoiler but I advise you to read

ricardo440

Strange, I never got the Wargot-Cultist cooperation. And if I remember well I never got a "Cultist mission" that triggered the "Cultist threat" technology to research. So it seems that I'm stuck in an even earlier stage of the game. Could anybody explain how is it that you get to research that?

Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 13 years later...

My recomendation this year is not to update to patch 1.3 (well, okay, it has some ease-of-use like school has no need for library)

It has some messing around the code that can fuck your game up. The things that I dont remember happening to me back in the day of my last run, before patch 1.3 is out.

I refer specifically to React missions (defend against invasion) that has a pipeline control tower, 2-story building. This bug doesnt seem to happen in early-middle stage but it rear its ugly bug head in late mission .

Normal, early to middle mission this has options of where to land for us (mostly because we are the invaders). In late mission we are the defenders (against Cultist, mostly). So we are spawned inside that building with one guy stuck in the damn corner, behind some machine and between some column/pipe.

Possibly, if you are good, let's hope you can win the mission with the rest without that soldier. Because there's no getting that one out. No way.

It's annoying as heck.