Post your screenshots here *SPOILERS*

I really think its about time some of us posted some screenshots from our games here,so we can all marvel/ cringe at some of our most memorable or simply interesting moments while playing this EPIC game!

I noticed a member posted a shot from his game in one of the posts earlier,and I thought to myself,how about a whole SECTION devoted to them!

Problem is though,what button is it for snapshots? as I cant find it in the manual,and then how do I go about uploading it in here?

As it stands I have the game paused right now on a shot i'd like to start with.

I really hope we get to do this!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,if I thought that some of you would be pissed off just because I used capitals on my title then I wouldnt have gone to the trouble to even START this thread. :(

No more capitals then,ok?but is it ok to use one at the start of each sentence and for names and places?as that would be my only effort in here to maintain good grammar and punctuation.

A service to the community Azrael would be ME handing YOU over to the Sectoids! :(:(

Anyway,how do I take a screenshot from my game?,and how do I then upload it to this forum?

:(:(:):( ... rage has...subsided...all normal now...must hold on. :)

I am not sure if there's a key to store screenshots like in Aftermath. I'll let you know if I find it.

In the meantime you can take screenshots by clicking the PrtSc key at the keyboard, and then click Ctrl+v in a program like for instance Paint.

As for adding it to the forum, you have to upload it to a site like ImageShack and then link to it. It's possible to upload it directly to the forum as well, but we haven't opened for that here.

The same key combination for AM worked in the AS demo for me, so I guess the retail should do it too :(

CTRL-ALT-P for jpeg format

CTRL-ALT-T for tga format

They'll be stored under the folder screenshots at the game's home installation. The folder is created if it doesn't exist

Well,thanks again for your help Kret and Slaughter,I really appreciate it!

Here we go with the first one then,nothing too elaborate but a fairly dynamic one nonetheless.

No sooner did I deploy my troops into their usual "wedge" formation just outside the capsule when a Morelman came into view straight away and decided to throw a Phosphorous grenade at my entire team!,lucky for them they had some pretty good weapons and they all opened fire on the wretch and he quickly hit the deck.Now my men burn furiously from the highly flammable material. :(

No doubt some of his pals lie on the other side of that wall,which looks like a bloody POW camp! :)

https://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firestarter6li.jpg

They have been through worse though and im sure a few burns won't stop em,problem is,I dont have a med pack :(

Well I got the ball rolling here,so keep em coming guys! :(

Well,as you can see Slaughter they have sustained some pretty heavy burns already,so I may have to abort this mission and wait til my med factories come up with the goods.I think their low profiles may have saved them from the full force of the blast.

Good shot though eh?,timing was crucial with that one,you can even FEEL the furious heat from that grenade cant you? :(

cheers pal.

This is how things stand at the moment in my game.

https://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...010422258bg.jpg

As you can see much of Central Europe seems secure apart from Berlin and some surrounding areas which are held by the human rebels,however the main problem is the really imposing areas of red in areas I desperately need for resources! :( .I think its now time I took Iberia from the Cult and then marched further south into Africa.Pockets of red have just appeared in USA and S.America too.Bloody hell,my high grade materials are getting dangerously low. :(

Anyone else having a rough time with the Cult?.

To the forum moderators.

As this section will be full of screenshots (I hope),is it possible I/you could edit the thread title description?,and put a 'spoiler warning' on it,as no doubt some of these shots may contain images of advanced weapons and other unique things,which may spoil it for some of the newer members who may not have got too far yet in their games.

I guess its only fair.

Cheers. :(

Here we have my D Squad,or rather I should say my future 4-man Commando unit.They are a bit 'Green' still at the moment but they HAVE been learning some useful stealth and observation skills.As you can see they are just securing the building so the Cyborg can make a quick dash for the capsule.The point of this post though is this,what the f### is that bloody Cyborg holding?! :( ,and can I order one for Christmas?!,does anyone know where I can get one?.If I cant use it to shoot people with I can certainly open a window cleaning business up and clean all those windows on a 12-storey block with ease,from the FLOOR! :(

https://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...011508132hm.jpg

I did however catch the name of that behemoth of a gun,the 'Ultrasonic Gun'...wow.

I hate Flatsters. :(

Cool shots mate! I have no idea what he's holding, but it sure looks MEAN! :(

There is a bug exploit that you can use to get it I believe. Get the Cyborg to the capsule, so that you get the "Mission successful" message, and then opt to keep playing. Kill the poor bastard, and take his gear. Then finish the mission. I haven't tested it myself, as I don't want to "cheat", but I heard it works.

Thanks Slaughter.

I am sure better ones will come just as soon as I get better equipment,im still waiting to actually manufacture my OWN weapons here,having to rely on captured ones.

Tell me though,how is this forum for image upload space?,would we theoretically have infinite space to upload our shots,much like we have when we write things?.

Try and post a few of your shots too if you dont mind,id like to see a few. :(

Slaughter,I just thought I would examine the damage potential of this 'supersonic gun' as we both agree it looks bloody nasty! and yes,the gun has some serious demolitions potential,perfect for those moments when you need to vacate a room/building with all haste,or if one of those pesky Flatsters is guarding the only exit!.

https://img314.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...sonicgun0bd.jpg

Note: The brickwork began to disintegrate BEFORE the energy bolt left the gun!,indicating that this thing can displace matter at an incredible rate!,hence the term "supersonic gun"?.

I decided not to kill the Cyborg slaughter,as you said it IS cheating after all,I would rather wait til I have the relevant knowledge myself to then manufacture about 1 000 000 of these things! :(