Desert Cammoflage

Terawatt_99

no, it will switch the camo to artic camo. vice versa for the other terrains. i'm not sure how far from completion the program is, but i need to make the graphics for the ingame part for all terrains except forest. terawatt has the inventory part covered. i'll find out more later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Can all the associated files that have to do with the auto-switching program and the available skins be put here or a link for them, please? This is totally awesome since I have tried to mess with the uniforms for awhile. It would add a realistic image to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, as I posted already in the modders forum, i have complet sets (ingame pictures and inventory screen pictures) for arctic-, jungle-, desert- and urbancamo ready.

Ok, those are not the original xcom uniforms, but such an auto-switching program could be very useful.

I have gone to modders section and seen the work with the uniforms in that section. But, seriously I like the ones that you have posted in this particular forum. They are totally awesome! Are you going to use the personel armor, power suit and flying suit from the game itself to do all the armor changes on? Can you send me what you already have for the inventory screen? I will anxiously be waiting the auto-switching program.

• 8 months later...